Monday 20 August 2012

ORANGE LANTERN (Singapore)

It's because, I can't get over of their Avocado Shake.. I'm now posting something from Orange Lantern. Seriously, I really don't know what was the name of the resto in Harbourfront Centre at first. I only knew from M that it was a Vietnamese resto. I was wondering why I could not find even a single signage (even from their menu book or maybe I was too focused on the food) of the resto name.

M said that their Avocado shake was soooo delicious. And due to my excitement in ordering and having my food served, I already forgot to know the name. :)

Well, the food tasted so good especially the Avocado shake which was to die for (and it's also because avocados are my favorite!). Vietnamese cuisine is like a fusion of Filipino and Thai cuisine in which both are my favorites, too!  We ordered chicken chop, seafood soup, spring roll platter and avocado.


Oh! By looking at my pictures, I only realized that the name is Orange Lanterns. Thanks to M who told me about the clue after five (5) days. :)

Enjoy my pictures!



To Die For - AVOCADO Shake


Chicken Chop (marinated in lemon grass)

Spring Roll Platter - I can't identify which is which.. :)
 
Spring Roll Platter
  


The ORANGE LANTERN

 Location:
 I got these from their website, http://www.orange-lantern.com/

Killiney Road
73 Killiney Rd
Tel : 6732 8032



HarbourFront Centre
1 Maritime Sq #01-98 HarbourFront Centre
Tel: 6274 1968








No comments:

Post a Comment