Sunday 19 August 2012

HELLO KITTY FAIR

Ooohhh.. My first post ever after eight months I guess. I've been very busy lately and have been hybernating for a long time. At last! I'm back again using Blogger Mobile.

Well, I was walking along Bugis Junction, Singapore when I passed by a Hello Kitty Fair. I believed that it was just temporary since I've been seeing different stuffs being sold in this place before. I am not a fan of Hello Kitty until one of my bosses gave me a Hello Kitty cellphone accessories from Japan. If I were a little girl again, I can ask my Nanay (Mom) to buy for me. It's always a great feeling to have these stuffs for free! whueee.

I don't really have a plan to buy so I only took some photos of it. Edited using Instagram and have it posted in my Blog using my Iphone. Check out where am I while writing this.

For Moms, Girls and Young at Heart, here are my photos. Enjoy! :)


Sale! Sales! Good finds for everyone.
I don't have any idea what is this but it's cute.
No size for me.
Pillows and bolsters.
All things are pink and wonderful!
I was at Suntec City a when I was posting this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment